REPURCHASE OF ALLOY WASTE
MT-Metal Trade Company is worldwide active in the collection and environmentally friendly use of highly alloyed steels and special alloys.
In cooperation with specialized metallurgical operations in the UK we reclaim all contained metals back into the production process.
All activities are conducted in accordance with relevant laws on the protection of the environment in Czech Republic and European Union.
We repurchase these wastes:
- Nickel alloys (inconel, incoloy, invar, monel, nimonic, nilo, hastelloy, haynes, rene, thermax, udimet, waspalloy, etc.)
- Cobalt and its alloys (Stellite, Alnico, Haynes, Mar-M, Jetalloy, etc.)
- Titanium and its alloys (all the Gr)
- Hard metals - sintered carbide (slices, girders, monoliths, etc.)
- Tungsten and molybdenum waste (spirals, wires, bars)
- Other materials with a high content of Ni, Co, W, Nb, Ta
Our company repurchases everything in the form of scraps, sheets, clippings, sawdust, shavings and chips.
We also purchase excessive stocks:
- Ferroalloys (FeMo, FeNb, FeV)
- Nickel in any form - cathodes, crowns, coins, balls, etc.
We will offer you the best price for your materials.
Analysis of the chemical composition of the materials:
We also carry out the analysis of the chemical composition, quality control and composition of metal content and metal waste materials according to customer's request.
We use X-ray fluorescence spectrometer INNOV-X Analyzer for the analysis which allows us to immediately obtain result of a measurement, immediate data export or printing the certificate and its immediate provision to the customer.
The measurement can be done in your or our establishment (Brno and surroundings free shipping)
It is necessary to determine the term of measurements in advance. Contact phone - +420 737 226 986.
Price measurement: 400, - CZK / 1 sample. We offer significant quantity discounts for multiple measurements.