Superalloys & Pure metals processing
MT-Metal Trade Company is worldwide active in the collection and environmentally friendly use of highly alloyed steels and special alloys.
In cooperation with specialized metallurgical operations in the UK we reclaim all contained metals back into the production process.
All activities are conducted in accordance with relevant laws on the protection of the environment in Czech Republic and European Union.
We repurchase these wastes:
- Nickel alloys (inconel, incoloy, invar, monel, nimonic, nilo, hastelloy, haynes, rene, thermax, udimet, waspalloy, etc.)
- Cobalt and its alloys (Stellite, Alnico, Haynes, Mar-M, Jetalloy, etc.)
- Titanium and its alloys (all the Gr)
- Hard metals - sintered carbide (slices, girders, monoliths, etc.)
- Tungsten and molybdenum waste (spirals, wires, bars)
- Other materials with a high content of Ni, Co, W, Nb, Ta
Our company repurchases everything in the form of scraps, sheets, clippings, sawdust, shavings and chips.
We also purchase excessive stocks:
- Ferroalloys (FeMo, FeNb, FeV)
- Nickel in any form - cathodes, crowns, coins, balls, etc.
We will offer you the best price for your materials.